Dr. Rick D. Clifford
Dr. Clifford graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in 1994. He has been practicing chiropractic in White House since 1995. He has completed extra courses outside of chiropractic training in the treatment of fibromylgia/myofascial, scoliosis, chiropractic management of chronic pain disorders, and Websters in-utero constrant technique. Dr. Clifford received certification in acupuncture in 2010. In 2011, Dr. Clifford was trained in the Mei Zen technique of cosmetic acupuncture.
In 2005, Dr. Clifford received his certificate to practice N.A.E.T., a revolutionary allergy treatment that will eliminate your allergy problems forever! Since then, he has had extensive training and has taken many advanced courses through N.A.E.T.
- Advanced II E: Asthma, headaches, ear/nose/throat
- 2005 – Advanced II F: Nutrition in NAET, substance abuse, addictions
- 2006 – Advanced I: Eliminating combination allergies, complicated cases, emotional blockages
- 2007 – Advanced II D: Infertility, thyroid imbalances<
- 2007 – Advanced II J: Osteoporosis, insomnia, anti-aging
- 2008 – Advanced II A: Autism, ADD/ADHD, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia
- 2009 – Advanced II B: Immune system disorders, diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular
- 2009 – Advanced II H: Cellular memory imbalances, interpersonal energetic imbalances
- 2012 – Advanced II P: Immune modulation technique
- 2012 – Advanced II Q: Immune system support
- 2013 – Advanced II T: Inflammation
Dr. Brittany McMillen
Dr. Brittany McMillen was born and raised in Jackson, TN. She has been practicing Chiropractic since 2013. Initially starting her
Chiropractic education in St. Louis, MO, at Logan College of Chiropractic, she attended there for about 3 years until she transferred to Life College of Chiropractic in Atlanta, GA, where she finished her degree. Dr. McMillen graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic from Life College in 2013. After practicing a short while in Marietta, GA, she moved to Nashville, TN, where she joined with Dr. Rick Clifford at All About Health in July of 2015.
From a young age, Dr. McMillen always knew she wanted to be in the healthcare field. At age 12, Dr. McMillen encountered a whiplash injury to her neck from a go-kart accident. Chiropractic care was the only thing she experienced relief from and from then forward, she knew that was what she wanted to specialize in.
She has completed extensive NAET training from Dr. Clifford and plans to complete her Acupuncture certification very soon. She is extremely excited to be here and feels truly lucky and blessed to have the wonderful privilege of joining our team!